I'll do this as a bullet point, since it's been soooo long :)
* I found out recently I'm definitely allergic to wheat. It's something I've known, but it's nice to have the proof. Also found out I'm possibly allergic to corn, which might be the reason for my chronic hives, which I still have. Lame, I know.
* We are all set to start homeschooling T this fall. SOOOO excited!!! He's excited, too.
* L is talking up a storm and it is the cutest thing! He has a sweet little voice and I love to hear him. Everything is about food, usually. Go figure. He's my little piggy.
* T has started soccer and loves it. He's really good, too. He's moving up to the intermediate class for his age group. We might sign L up. We are going to a free trial class this week to see how he does.
* OBX was AMAZING, as always. I can't wait to go back in August after my sister's wedding.
*J is enjoying his new job.
* I made it up to running 4 miles, and did it at a 12 minute per mile pace, which is what I need to get my dog when I run the 10 miles. I felt great on that run! I did it on the beach. Bad idea! I did it barefoot. SUPER BAD IDEA!!! I busted my knee and haven't been able to run since. It's been three weeks and it still hurts if I have it bent for too long. PLEASE PRAY that nothing serious is going on. I see a specialist this week.
* J painted my kitchen blue. I love it.
* The rest of my house is beyond out of control. We have spent this past weekend rearranging things and organizing. We have company coming so I'm working hard to get everything in it's place before then.
Ok, that's it for now. I'll leave you with a picture :-D