I did well on yesterday's goals.
1. swim lessons went well.
3. Hubby was pleased with the amount of dishes I did (I HATE dishes!!!! Hubby has always done them, but with his crazy work load lately, he's asked me to step up and do a few. Ick)
4. Made ham and potatoes for dinner. I was planning to make something else, but accidentally forgot to take the meat out of the freezer.
5. I packed most of the bag last night for swimming today. So my list wasn't completely done, but I'm happy :)
I also did my bonus goal. Well, half of it. I stuff a lot of diapers. Again, not all, but most.
1. Be on time for swim lessons, and then stay late to do extra swimming.
2. Wash diapers AND one load of laundry.
3. Make dinner.
4. Pack bag for tomorrow.
5. Dishes :(
I'll be honest, swimming is done, dinner is done, the diapers are drying and the regular laundry is in the wash. I added them anyway! I've also done a few dishes. I know I need to do more before J gets home (in the next 15 minutes...), but it's a start. I'm really tired again today. Thankfully, Princess slept 8 hours last night. Meaning.... this Mommy slept 8 hours!!! I'm praying she has another amazing night!