Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Monday!

So after a terrible week, things settled down, the boys started sleeping (which means J and I started sleeping), and everyone was in a much better mood. J is on call, but that didn't stop us from having a lovely weekend. We had a relaxing day Saturday at the house. For dinner, we went to Qadobas and then to Ikea. The main reason we went to Ikea was so Ty could try out their play area (that's free! Yeah!). He was tall enough and thankfully potty trained enough to go in there and play for a half hour. He loved it. The had a big ball pit, trains, and all sorts of fun things. While he played, we decided that we should check out kitchens just to get an idea of how much it would cost us. The kitchen was one of the first projects we planned to do in our new house, but two years later, it's still not done :) If J ends up with a good job and a raise, we're thinking we might be able to start on it. Ikea cabenits aren't too pricey. We are thinking that we would like to keep (most of) our appiances and just replace the cabenits and countertops. And paint of course.

I had to take the kids to church on my own yesterday, but it wasn't so bad. Then lunch with my family was stressful because T was over tired, but it all ended up ok when I came home and took a nap! Yay naps!!! That rarely happens and I so love it when it does. When we all woke up, we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and went to the park. T went to bed late, but it was all worth it.

We had the best night last night than we've had in what seems like forever! And then the kids and I made a trip to a Christian book store and a park with my momma. It was fun! After a short nap, we went to the cherry blossoms in DC. It was a blast and the kids were so well behaved! I'm really proud of my little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment