Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's looking good! 4/1

My hair is finally at a nice length! I need to stop cutting it so short because I really don't like it. But, finally! It's to my shoulders and I like it :) I also was able to switch from the Extreme shampoo and conditioner to the regular one. Maybe my hair is finally adjusting to regular hormones instead of crazy pregnant and postpartum ones? This was a much needed change and I think my hair is thankful for it :) I'm also getting closer to my pre-L weight. About 5 pounds to go, 10 to be pre-T! I hope to be skinny again before bathing suit season. I really want to get out there and start running to help with my goals, but it's just so stinkin cold! J and I are officially over our "no sugary drink" bet. I'm hoping to keep away from that junk overall, but I'm excited to enjoy a soda here or there again. I'm going to try to cut back on snacks too. It's all about moderation, so I'm not cutting them out completely. I love my snacks too much to do that! But I need to limit how often, and what type of snacks I eat. So, anyone have suggestions on healthy, yummy, sweet snacks???

No comments:

Post a Comment