Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: French Onion Pork Chops

Have you figured out what my favorite recipe book is? If not, I'll tell you :) It's Super-Fast Slow Cooking by Gooseberry Patch. It's full of easy crock pot meals, and you've already read about my love for my crock pot! So this week, it's another recipe from my favorite cook book.

4 pork chops
10 1/2 oz can French onion soup
1/4 c water
1 t dried parsley
cooked egg noodles.

Place pork chops in a slow cooker. Mix soup and water together; pour over pork. Sprinkle with parsley. Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours. Serve over hot cooked noodles. Serves 4

This actually wasn't our new recipe from last week. My mom was out of town so my sister and I took turns cooking for my dad, sister, husband, and boys. And my dad also took us out a few times :) I guess my lazy blog postings paid off this time since I can use one from a previous week. J did not rate this one, but I remember he liked it. T ate the pork but doesn't ever eat pasta. I enjoyed it enough that we're having it again tonight. Mmmm, my house already smells goooood....

No comments:

Post a Comment