I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com, it's by PTRULL.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine ground meat, soup, chopped onion, rolled oats, eggs, steak sauce, ketchup and mustard. Mix well.
- Shape into a loaf, and pat Into a loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 1 hour or until done.