Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Feeling Good!

It's been a while since I've updated on our sicknesses.  I'm still waiting to see if Mono strikes (should know in about two more weeks...), but the boys did not get the chickenpox!  Hooray!!!  I'm so excited to write that :)  Little L got a fever around the time he would have with the pox, but it ended up being roseola.  Poor guy has been mr cranky pants since then.  I think he's working on some molars on top of that, because the rash has cleared up and he's still cranky. 

It's nice to not worry about anything major right now.  I know things could change in two weeks, but for now, I'm enjoying our health :)  My grandma is in town for three weeks so we took a family trip.  It wasn't the whole family.  J and my sister had to stay behind to work.  But my parents, kids, grandma and I all went to Luray caverns and then to a hotel with an indoor pool.  We didn't realize how much walking was involved at Luray so now my grandma is a little sore and exhausted.  Oops!   Sweet T's favorite part was the pool.  It was FREEZING though, and this mommy did not enjoy it as much as he did!!!  Thankfully, his grammy and pop pop were better sports and went in with him twice.  L loved it too!  Those kids are little fish.  The next day, we went apple picking.  It was fun!  My poor grandma had to wait in the car, though.  It was fun.  My boys love picking apples.  These apples were withing reach.   I'll try to post some pictures when I get the chance :)

That's all for now.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment