Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: GF Apple Crisps

If you're gluten free, have you visited the Gluten Free Goddess?  Her recipes are amazing.  I haven't tried anything I don't like, and that says a lot because I'm picky :)  This week's recipe comes from her cite, kind of.   Part of it comes from my friend's house. 

Cut and peel about 6 large apples,  put them in a baking dish, then sprinkle with cinnamon (this is from my friend)

For the top part, (this is taken from the Gluten Free Goddess blog, with minor changes that meet my family's taste)
3/4 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup gluten-free pancake mix (I used Bob's Red Mill)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3-4 tablespoons butter
 
Mix together, pour on top, then smoosh it down.
Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.
 
That's it!  Easy Peasy and SO good!  It's the perfect fall dessert.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment