Friday, November 18, 2011

Mixed up!

This morning I woke up and though, "wow, it's only Friday?  Wait!  Yesterday was Friday.  That's why I posted my Friday blog."  Ha ha ha!  Oops, I guess yesterday was actually Thursday!  Today is, in fact, Friday.  I guess I'll post about the condition of my home today :)

Where shall I start?  I guess I'll start by saying that my mom and grandma called this morning asking if they could take T out.  As fast as I could, I got all three of us ready and out the door to meet them before they had the chance to come inside.  That pretty much gives you an idea of how well I've been doing :-/  In my defense, J has been working late every. single. night. this week and my grandma notices every small thing out of place.  It's a bad combination and one I wasn't interested in seeing mix.  Not today at least.  I have stayed on top of laundry and dishes, though.  Those are two areas that I usually leave for J.  I absolutely hate dishes!  But he's been so busy with work lately that I feel like the best thing I can do for him is to help him out a little more than usual.  The last thing he needs right now is a sink full of dishes to attack before bed.  I have also recently put pictures into all of my picture frames (including the one we had to replace when T stepped on the original frame.  Little stinker!)  It's nice to see pictures of our family instead of the random people who came in the frames, lol.  J told me this week that he noticed how hard I've been working to keep things straightened up (even though I said I didn't want my grandma coming over when the house looks like this, it actually looks better than it did a year ago).  Oh, and I've had 6 kids in my house two days this week on top of J being gone and not able to help out.  Basically, all that to say the house is a mess, but not terrible.  I am proud of the progress I've made.  Now, time to force myself off the computer so I can go get some more cleaning done.  Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment