Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thoroughly Clean Thursday: Fighting through loss of motivation.

I have been working hard in this past week to keep the house clean.  Today, I have no motivation.  Seriously, all I want to do is veg.  My mom has Sweet T and L is down for a nap.  I really need to get off the computer but I just don't want to.  I want a break.  I want to relax.  I'm tired and want time to myself.  But in the back of my mind, I am telling myself that it will benefit my family for me to get off my keister and get things done.  What a blessing it would be for my hubby to come home to a clean home.  Laundry wont get done on it's own!  I want to sign up for a class or two next semester so that I can get my degree and be sure that nothing will stand in my way of homeschooling in a couple years.  So, off I go to fight my selfish desires.  Off I go to work at becoming a Proverbs 31 momma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment