Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thoroughly Clean Thursday: Fail!

So after keeping my house clean for the month of January, I seem to have fallen off the bandwagon for February. This stinks. I feel like I'm starting over from the beginning again. Where'd my motivation go? How do I get it back? I wish I had magic cleaning fairies to come do it all for me ;)

Today has been better than most days recently. I came down stairs to a nice kitchen (not perfectly clean, but it still looked decent). Thanks Hubs! I have done a load of laundry, picked up quite a bit of clutter, dinner is in the crock pot, and I wiped down kitchen counters and the table. Sad that so little is more than usual, huh? My goal is to do another load of laundry, complete with folding and putting away, and then to dust. Most of tomorrow will be spent at my parents' house because I have a cupcake wedding that I will be working on, so no cleaning then either. Next week will be better... I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment