Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday 2.0

Today deserves two posts. Why? Because I'm proud of my little accomplishments. The dirty diapers are now clean (and drying), I vacuumed and swept the main level, and cleaned the half bath on the main level. It might not seem like much, but it's a start! I also found a nice website to help me out a little. It's and I think it will really help me. I also wanted to clarify that my house isn't that terrible. Yeah it can get bad, but J is really good about helping me out and keeping things looking decent. I feel like I need to start doing more though. That's part of my new year's resolution...to be a better house wife :) Now, off to put the baby to bed so I can set my timer and get more done! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, it didn't put the link to the website again! I fail at this blog thing! Oh well... here's the website :) http://www.justmommies.com/articles/home-organization-plan.php

    ReplyDelete